- Installing the ChibiArduino Library – A first tutorial if you just got your boards and want to know where to start. This tutorial shows you how to install the chibiArduino library and board support files so you can start uploading your files via the Arduino IDE.
Wireless Communications with chibiArduino Series:
- Wireless Communications with chibiArduino 01: Hello Wireless World – Once you have the library and Arduino IDE up and running, this is a good place to start communicating wirelessly. It takes you through the very basics of getting wireless communications going with the Freakduino family of boards.
- Wireless Communications with chibiArduino 02: Wireless Blink – The next step in getting your wireless comms going. In this tutorial, we take you through remotely blinking an LED. You may laugh at this as a trivial example, but if you can control an LED, you can control anything.
- Wireless Communications with chibiArduino 03: Intro to Wireless Sensors – This starts getting to the heart of things where we actually start doing wireless sensing. In this tutorial, we take you to configuring a wireless sensor and then transmitting that data back to a computer.
- Wireless Communications with chibiArduino 04: Wireless Pushbutton – Have you ever wished you could remotely reboot your computer, or turn off the lights downstairs from your upstairs bed? In this tutorial, we get into properly detecting pushbutton events and transmitting those events wirelessly.