In this section, we’ll cover what the Arduino platform is, and how to install and start using it.
- Introduction to Arduino
- Installing the Arduino IDE
- Arduino IDE Folder Structure
- Installing Board Definition Files
- Installing Libraries
- Arduino IDE Menu and Sketch (programs) structure
- Uploading Sketches (programs) to your board
We also recommend checking out the excellent Arduino IDE orientation tutorial on the Arduino website which covers writing sketches (Arduino programmes), including libraries in a sketch, uploading and compiling sketches, and using the serial monitor.