Installing the chibiArduino Library
Here’s a video of how to install the FreakLabs board support files and the chibiArduino library. There is also written instruction below:
Before you install the chibiArduino library, please make sure your board is configured properly. You can consult the Hardware User Guides under the /Documentation menu on the FreakLabs home page.
Once you have the board configured properly, it’s time to install the library:
- Download the latest version of the chibiArduino library. You can get it from the FreakLabs website here.
- Install the library in your Arduino sketchbook folder. You can find the location of this folder by opening the Arduino IDE and checking under File/Preferences
- Copy the location of the sketchbook folder and go there.
- Copy and paste the chibiArduino library into the /libraries directory of your sketchbook folder. If this does not exist, you will need to create it.
- Finally, restart the Arduino IDE and verify that you can see the chibiArduino library examples. If you can see them, the library is now installed.